SOSUA Three Bedroom, Three Bath, Penthouse, Oceanfront condo. Walking distance to all the restaurants, shops, and beaches of Sosua. Luxury accommod...
La Puntilla is a small Victorian style,condominium complex in the center of Sosua on the oceanfront. It is a short walk to all the downtown areas of Sosua. No need for a rental car when you are staying here. This penthouse condo has the most amazing views of Playa Alicia that truly have to be seen to appreciate. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, large living area with pool table, fully equipped kitchen, . One bedroom has a king and the others have queen beds. The large terrace overlooking the ocean is a perfect place to watch the amazing sunsets. Many activities within walking distance for adventure seekers too.
24 hour power
Chef services available
Maid 3 times per week included( more maid service can be added)
safe box for valuables
TV in all bedrooms
Airport transfers can be arranged
Excursions and tours can be arranged
Long term of one month rental or longer does not include electricity fees.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR La Puntilla De la Rosa condos.
Condominium ’’Apartamentos La Puntilla de Rosa’’ Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations supplement the rental contract entered into for the rental of apartments at ’’Apartamentos La Puntilla de Rosa’’. By signing below you acknowledge you have read, accepted and will abide by ’’Apartamentos La Puntilla de Rosa’’ rules and regulations or be subject to eviction.
1. PROPERTY USAGE - All grounds and facilities at ’’Apartamentos La Puntilla de Rosa’’, including parking lot, swimming pool area, common areas, are for the exclusive use of the owners and renters only. Renters may on occasion invite friends and family members, but only with the renter host present and identification (ID or passport). Renter’s guests are not to use the facilities on a repeated or regular basis.
2. NOISE – Renters are required to maintain a peaceful, safe and quiet atmosphere. Loud music and blaring televisions are forbidden at any time. These guidelines apply both inside and outside of the condominium units. There is a 10:00 pm legal curfew for noise. Please be considerate of neighbors as this is a residential community.
3. SWMIMMING POOL AND WHIRLPOOL- ’’Apartamentos La Puntilla de Rosa’’ contains a swimming pool and whirlpool area for use by the renter at their-own risk. It is imperative and the responsibility of the renter that children are supervised at all times in this area. The swimming pool and whirlpool hours are 8:00 am until 8:00 pm. They may be used at night but please observe quiet time after 8:00 pm.
** Under no circumstances may any glass articles be used in or around this area. Breakage of a single glass may require drainage and cleaning of the entire pool, which would be at the additional substantial expense of the renter. Plastic cups, plates and utensils are acceptable for usage around the swimming pool and whirlpool area, as are beverages in metal or plastic containers.
** Use the water hose to wash sand off your feet away before you go into the pool.
** No topless, nude swimming or sunbathing is allowed.
** Do not remove chairs or lounges from the pool area.
** Inappropriate behavior in or around the swimming pool/whirlpool will result in the renter or gust removal from the pool area and possible removal from the condominium.
** Animals are not permitted in the pool/whirlpool area.
4. PETS – Pets are NOT permitted for renters or their guests in the condominium complex under any conditions.
5. OUTSIDE APPEARANCE – The hanging or drying of clothes, towels or laundry on windowsills, railings, or balconies is not allowed when these items are visible from the ground. It is permissible to hang a towel or bathing suit over the back of a chair on your balcony. It is also permissible to use a drying rack on your balcony as long as the laundry is not visible from the ground.
6. LAUNDRY FACILITY – Renters may use the laundry facility provided and maintained by the owners, however use of the laundry by friends and family is prohibited.
7. SECURITY / SAFETY – The property has 24 hour security service in order to provide the best security for our owners and guests. For your own safety make sure all valuables are in the safe or a secure area and make sure all doors and windows are locked when you leave your unit, day or night. ’’Apartamentos La Puntilla de Rosa’’ and North Beach Management are NOT responsible for any loss of money, jewelry, sports equipment or any other valuables or personal property.
8. IMMORAL CONDUCT – Drug use on the property, use of a rental unit for prostitution or drunken, boisterous behavior is forbidden and will result in your removable from the property.
9. TRASH – You may leave bags of trash outside your door at the following times for pickup by our staff [9.00 am, 1.00 pm and 5.,00 pm]. At all other times, you should place trash in the large trash barrels located near the entrance gate.
What this place offers
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Bar Private
- Beach front
- Beach view
- Bottled Water
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Daily Maid Service *
- Driver *
- Eco tourism
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Gated Community
- Gated property
- Horseback riding
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Massage On Request
- Mountain biking
- Mountain climbing
- Ocean front
- Parking Included
- Outdoor pool
- Pool Shared
- Pool Table
- Private Car Park
- Private Chef *
- Professionally cleaned
- Rock climbing
- Satellite Or Cable
- Sea View
- Secured parking
- Self Check-in
- Smoking Forbidden
- Spa nearby
- Tennis Court
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Water sports
- Wine glasses
- Lucy P.
This was a great place for one couple and two friends to share space close to the action of Sosua with an incredible view. Chantelle was responsive and sent maintenance over to address the issue of no hot water quickly. The kitchen was very basic and there was little to cook with, so if you like to stay in to cook and eat, this place may not be for you. There are so many great places to eat in walking distance, so you would never go hungry! We spent a lot of time on the patio watching the ocean and listening to the waves.February 2022
- Thomas R.
I live in Costa Rica at the beach and I have never seen a view like this is spectacular and the place is well done designed well spacious comfortable decorated to the nines thanks again I hope to see you soonNovember 2021
- Deshon M.
Must stay here
This location is beyond anything one could wish for. The view is amazing from all angels. The property had 24 hour security and maid that cleaned. We never had to worry about anything and if we needed something Peggy was a message away and responded within 5-15 minutes regardless of the time. The neighbors there are awesome as well. We literally had the best time of our life. I highly recommend staying at this location. I’ll definitely be back in 3 months.May 2021
- W. D.
Penthouse on the beach
Great property. Best views. Attentive host.November 2020
- Thomas L.
Great stay and location
This location can’t be beat. It’s down the street from downtown sosua and within walking distance of everything. Peggy is an excellent host who promptly answered any issues we had and the views of the beach are simply breathtaking. We plan to book this location again in the future.September 2020
- Mark B.
Excellent place to stay, and I can't wait to come backSeptember 2020
- Cesar P.
Well travelled U.S. Sailor amazed by...
Attention to detail, cleanliness, prime location, customer service... by far the exclusive AirB&B I’ve stayed in my traveling years. Thank you guys, you crushed it!August 2020
- Rosanna S.
Excelente lugar y excelente vista!May 2020
- Lemar K.
The stay was awesome and the facility was great the views perfect and walking distance to everything.September 2019
- Charles K.
Great title- Master Suite ! Unparalleled view, best location Safe and Stunning
I'm torn....if I tell the truth about this place.....it will become fully booked, and then I can't stay there again. TRULY....from the beginning as experienced here last week- the communication is EXCELLENT, perfectly bi-lingual: Spanish and English. They arranged for Jose to pick me up- and the "breeze" began. VERY nice man. Brought me to a supermarket to exchange $ for pesos- truly the best conversion rate, nearly 20% better than the airport. The drive was under 15 minutes in a super clean van (could be 5 star uber)....and definitely a bargain. We arrived to the gated area of several "units." It is 4 segments (2 stories) of stairs up to the front door, but worth any sweat in 90 degree weather. Icy cool air conditioning, immaculately clean and ready.....but the condo could have been - messy, and you wouldn't notice it as you open your mouth in amazement at the million dollar view. Beds are....good. Kitchen and appliances more than expected..... Bathroom very nice, let the shower run a few minutes to get warm water. 10 minute walk to Sosua beach, or a 3 minute moto- Same with the beautiful non-commercial beach is on the other side. SO...please don't book this place, I want it all to my self. THANK YOU PEGGY !!!!! I'll be back in a month or so. PS- The guards were very cordial !August 2019
- Raphael L.
Central Oceanfront best hidden gem on the north coast
Without doubt one of my favorite Airbnb! (TOP 3) Peggy and Gabriel accommodated all our needs before and well after our visit very flexible (appreciate this!). We had a great visit, which obviously also added up to the experience and made it tough to leave on the last day. So the details... Safety - No need to worry I can assure you, you will feel safe during your entire visit no matter what time of day with 24/7 security. In addition, the rooms are equipped with safes for those valuable items. Penthouse – Once you open the front door the view alone will take your breath away. The décor’ is top notch and you can tell someone put time into the decorations with all the artwork on the wall, also you have a pool table for entertaining. You have two nice size rooms with a larger suite where you will feel comfortable during your visit equipped with air condition and televisions in each room. A functional kitchen for cooking meals with a washer and dryer to take care of those dirty clothes before going home. Ramona (maid) kept the house spotless during our stay and made sure we had everything we needed during our stay. On those late evenings you can enjoy a cocktail on the balcony and listen to the ocean while watching the sunset. Location – Bring a pair of comfortable walking shoes because you will be in the heart of the action to experience the nightlife, excellent restaurants, and beaches (playa Alicia and Sosua). Whenever you need a break you can always relax at the penthouse and enjoy the sound of the ocean while reading a book or working on your next business deal.May 2019
- Darryn S.
One word sums this place up...AMAZING! This was my second time in Sosua and I thought my original place was the best. After staying here, I can't image it getting any better! The unit has an amazing view. All of the master bedrooms are extremely accommodating. I can't give the unit a 10 as its not perfect but I will give it 9.5. And Peggy is the best as she responses quickly to any issues that you may encounter. You will not be disappointed staying here as this will be the only location I stay on my returns.December 2018
- Cyrille M.
This place is great!
This apartment is amazing! It feels like a dream bachelor pad. The view when you first walk into the apartment is breathtaking and it even gets better when you walk out onto the balcony. All the rooms are nicely decorated. The artwork on the walls add to the “man-cave” like feel of the place and is something you will find yourself gazing at the entire time you are there. The master bedroom is very spacious, while the other two bedrooms are not as spacious, so if you go there with your friends, make sure you call first dibs on the master bedroom. The location is great. You are in walking distance to just about everything including the beach, restaurants and the local nightlife. I definitely would not mind staying in this place again when I go back to the DR.November 2018